Invite family members and care providers to your Care Team. Care Team members can:
- View the location of the Jiobit when you give them access
- Connect to the Jiobit through a Bluetooth connection for faster notifications and accurate location data
- Use the Separation Alarm feature if the Jiobit wearer has wandered off
As the account holder of your Jiobit account, you will also be notified the Jiobit wearer is with a Care Team member through a message on your dashboard.
Invite or Edit Care Team Members
As the Jiobit Account Holder, you can invite additional care providers or family members to join your Care Team.
To invite or edit Care Team access, just follow the steps below:
- Open the Jiobit app
- Go to MENU
- Select Care Team
- Select Add
- Then, enter the name or phone number of the people you'd like to invite to your Care Team
Once you have sent a Care Team invitation, the recipient will receive a text message prompting them to download the Jiobit app. As long as they accept the invitation through the text request, their account will be automatically linked to your Care Team.
Care Team Members (CTM) accepting invitation instructions:
- Tap on the hyperlink to navigate to the app store and download the Jiobit app
- If previously downloaded, go to Jiobit app
- Create your login credentials for the app by tapping on "I'm Invited to a Care Team"
- If previously created, sign in to the Jiobit app
- Accept the invitation in the Jiobit app.
Already a Jiobit User?
If a recipient already has a Jiobit account, they will get a push notification asking them to join your Care Team. This will link your Jiobit activity to their existing account.
Each Care Team Member you invite will receive an SMS from you. All they have to do is download and install the Jiobit App, and sign by clicking “I was invited to a Care Team”. Once they do this, their account will be automatically linked to your account.
If a Care Team Member already has a Jiobit account, they will simply get a push message asking them to accept your invitation.