Fujitsu devices with Tile technology
How Tile works with Fujitsu devices
Your PC is Tile-enabled. Once activated, it works like a Tile would:
- Find the PC with the Tile Detector (up to 30 feet)
- View the PC’s last known location on a map
- Enlist the power of the Tile Network
Before activating Tile on Fujitsu device
Check required settings on Fujitsu device
You can access the following settings from the Start button (Microsoft Windows icon on the bottom left corner of the PC screen).
- Internet connection: Start > Settings > Network & Internet > WiFi > Set to On
- Notifications: Start > Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Set to On
- Bluetooth: Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Set to On
- Location: Start > Settings > Privacy > Location > Allow apps to access your location > Set to On
Check Bluetooth driver
- Select Search (magnifying glass icon on the bottom left corner of the PC screen).
- In the search box, type Device Manager and then press Enter.
- Select Device Manager from the search results.
- Double-click Bluetooth to display the options.
- Double-click Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth (R).
- Select the Driver tab.
- Select Update Driver > Search automatically for drivers.
Activate Tile on Fujitsu device
Step 1: Activate Tile on your PC
Complete the following steps on the Fujitsu device.
- Open the Tile Windows app. If an update message displays, agree to update to the latest version of the app.
- If you have an existing Tile account, sign in with your Tile account email and password.
- If you do not have an existing Tile account, select Get Started to create an account.
- If you get a notification about permissions required by Tile, change the settings and then tap Continue.
- If you see the option below, select the green + sign.
- Select Begin Activation.
Step 2: Download and sign into the Tile mobile app
Complete the following steps on your compatible mobile device.
- Download the latest version of the Tile app.
- Launch the Tile app and sign in with your Tile account email and password. The home screen of the Tile app shows the Fujitsu device activated as a Tile.
- Check the permissions settings on your mobile device to make sure all available Tile features will work properly.
Step 3: Use the Tile mobile app to “find” your PC
- From the Tile app on the mobile device, tap the Find button.
- As you get closer to the Fujitsu device, the green rings on the Tile Detector light up (left image) and fade (right image) as you get further away.
The Tile app can find the Fujitsu device if it is:
- Within Bluetooth range of up to 30 feet
- In any of these 4 power states: On, Modern Standby, Power Off, and Hibernate
- In Offline status for 11 days or less
More Tile finding features
Find Fujitsu device when it is out of range
If you want to ring the Fujitsu device and the green Find button is not showing on the Tile mobile app, the device is not within Bluetooth range.
Learn how to find the device’s last known location. This is the last place the device and the Tile app connected.
Find lost Fujitsu device
If the device is lost, learn how to turn on Tile's Notify When Found feature.
Learn more about how the Tile network helps you find your Tiled items.
Subscribe to Premium or Premium Protect
Premium and Premium Protect subscribers can: