Before requesting deletion of your Tile account, reset any partner device associated with your account. This gives you the ability to activate the partner device on another Tile account in the future.
- Complete the steps below for each partner device on your Tile account.
- When completing the steps below, make sure the Tile app is connected to the partner device to avoid issues when adding it back.
- On the home screen of your Tile app, select the Tile for the partner device that you need to reset. In the example below, the partner device is Push Active Earbuds.
- Scroll down and select More Options.
- At the bottom of the More Options screen, tap Reset.
- The app displays the device that you are resetting. In our example, since the partner device is earbuds, there are two devices you need to reset; the Right and Left earbud.
- Select the device, then tap Reset at the bottom of the screen.
- The app displays an All Done! message. The device you just finished resetting shows as highlighted with a checkmark below the device.
- Tap Done.
- For the earbuds example, repeat steps 5-7 for the other earbud.