You can change your subscription length from monthly to yearly or vice-versa.
If you signed up through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Apple App Store:
- In your device Settings, tap [Your Name] at the top of the screen.
- Tap Subscriptions, tap Tile.
- Select the subscription length you prefer.
- Confirm with Password, Touch ID, or Face ID.
Google Play Store:
- In the Google Play app, tap the Profile Icon at the top right.
- Tap Payment & Subscriptions, tap Subscriptions.
- Select the Tile subscription, tap Manage.
- Tap Update and follow the instructions.
If you signed up on the Tile website or in the Tile app, contact our customer care team.
Changing from a yearly plan to a monthly plan, or vice versa, your new subscription will start after your previous subscription ends. For example, if you purchased a yearly subscription on September 1, 2021 and switched to a monthly plan, your new monthly subscription will start on September 1, 2022.
Can I pause my subscription?
With a yearly subscription, you cannot pause your subscription and resume several months later. If you subscribe to Tile Premium’s monthly plan, you can cancel your subscription and then re-subscribe when you're ready.
You can also upgrade your subscription to enhance your finding experience with Premium or Premium Protect features!