With Tile Premium and Premium Protect, our main goal is to provide you with perks that ensure even better peace of mind, such as Smart Alerts, 30-day location history, and free battery replacement.
If you would still like to cancel your subscription, here’s how.
If you signed up through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Apple App Store:
- In the device Settings, tap [Your Name] at the top of the screen.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Tile subscription, tap Cancel Subscription.
Google Play Store:
- In the Google Play app, tap the Profile Icon at the top right.
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions, tap Subscriptions.
- Select the Tile subscription, tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you signed up on the Tile website or in the Tile app
- On Tile.com, tap Log In and sign into your account.
- Tap on your Profile, tap Premium.
- Select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.
What happens when I cancel my subscription?
For monthly Tile Premium subscriptions, you'll have access for the remainder of the month. For annual Tile Premium and Premium Protect subscriptions, you’ll have access for the remainder of the year once you cancel. You will not be charged again.
Note: Refunds are not available for monthly or yearly subscription fees you’ve already paid. If you signed up via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, please contact them for questions about refunds.
Free trials are available to first-time subscribers only. If you’ve had a free trial, you will not be eligible for additional free trials.