As a Premium subscriber, you can upgrade to Premium Protect directly in the Tile app.
- In the Tile app, tap the Settings icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to and select Upgrade to Premium Protect.
- Select Upgrade Now.
- Register your Tiles for Item Reimbursement.
Note: Premium Protect is available for customers in the U.S. only at this time.
As a Premium Protect subscriber, you can downgrade to Premium if you signed up through the Apple App store.
- In your device Settings, tap [Your Name] at the top of the screen.
- Tap Subscriptions, tap Tile.
- Select the subscription you prefer.
- Confirm with Password, Touch ID, or Face ID.
Google Play Store, Tile.com, and the Tile app do not support downgrading from Premium Protect to Premium. If you have an existing Premium Protect subscription on Google Play or directly with Tile, you may choose to cancel the subscription, wait for the subscription to expire, and then subscribe to Premium. You’ll receive your current Premium Protect benefits until the end of your service period. Once up for renewal, you’ll be charged for the new Premium subscription level you selected.