If you have a Tile Pro 2018, Sport, or Style that isn’t connecting, you’re in the right place! Good news, you can fix it with a few simple steps outlined below.
Check to see if your Tile is not connecting:
- Open the Tile app
- Tap on your Pro 2018 card and see if the green “Find” button is visible.
- If not, reset your Pro 2018 by holding down the center button for 10 seconds.
If the reset is successful, the green “Find” button will be visible in the Tile app again. It may take 30 to 60 seconds to reconnect.
If resetting your Pro 2018 doesn't work, there's a few additional options:
If you activated your Tile within the last 12 months - you are covered by our warranty and can contact Customer Care for replacement options.
To check the activation date on your Tile:
- Click on the Pro 2018 card in your app.
- Select More Options from the menu.
- Scroll down, and you will see the date and time your Tile was activated.
If you activated your Tile Pro 2018 over a year ago,
- And you have a Pro 2018 with a replaceable battery, follow these instructions to replace the battery. If it is not working after replacing the battery, try holding down the "Tile" button for 10 seconds to reboot.
- If you have a Sport or Style, you may be eligible for reTile.
If you are a Premium Member, please contact us directly via Premium SMS as you are eligible for Free Battery Replacement and an extended 3 Year Warranty.
To learn more about Premium and how to receive free batteries and more, check out our Premium FAQ here.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us here.