How Tile works with GLIDiC Earbuds
Tile finding technology is built into your GLIDiC earbuds device. Once activated, they work like a Tile would:
- Ring your earbuds
- View your earbuds' last known location on a map
- Use the Tile Detector
- Enlist the power of the Tile Network
Note: The Find Your Phone feature is not available with GLIDiC earbuds.
List of GLIDiC earbuds embedded with Tile technology:
- Sound Air TW-5100 True Wireless Earbuds
- Sound Air TW-7100 True Wireless Earbuds
Activate your GLIDiC earbuds
Make sure your GLIDiC earbuds are charged and powered on in order to activate the Tile integration, then:
- Download the Tile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Create and confirm your account.
- Open the Tile app.
- On the home screen of the app, tap the + sign at the top left corner.
- Under Activate a Tile Enabled Device, select GLIDiC.
- Select your GLIDiC device and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you already have a Tile account, just follow steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 to activate your GLIDiC device.
Required settings on your mobile device
The following settings ensure that your GLIDiC earbuds work properly with your Tile app:
- Bluetooth set to On
- Location services set to On and Always permission granted to the Tile app
- For iOS, the Tile app must be open and running in the background
Learn more about permission settings that allow Tile finding features to work correctly.
If you’re experiencing problems with the Tile integration in your GLIDiC device, check out these troubleshooting tips.
Disconnect your GLIDiC earbuds from your Tile account
Learn more about disconnecting your GLIDiC earbuds.