Xfinity and Tile have teamed up to find lost stuff quicker. Now you can find and ring your Tiles with your voice on your Xfinity X1 device! Your Tile will ring if it is in range of your smartphone or Xfinity Bluetooth-compatible X1 video device. And your pocket sized search party just got a whole lot bigger. With this new partnership, all compatible Xfinity devices are now part of the Tile Community Find network.
How do I link my Tile account with Xfinity?
- Make sure you download both the Tile app (iOS | Android) and Xfinity Home app (iOS | Android) and create an account for each app.
- Add your Tiles to your Tile app account if you haven’t done so yet
- Open the Xfinity Home app
- Under Menu, choose Add a Device
- Choose Tile
- A page will show saying Connect you Tile Account, press Continue
And just like that, Xfinity and Tile are working together!
What are the voice commands I can use with my Xfinity device?
Just say, “Xfinity Home+where is my+[your Tiled item’s name]”
Like… “Xfinity Home, where is my wallet?”
If your Tiled item is in range of either your smartphone or Xfinity device, your Tile will ring. If your Tiled device is out of range, Xfinity will display the Last Known Address.
What if I prefer to opt out of Tile Community Find?
That is totally fine! Here’s how:
- Use the Xfinity remote to navigate to Settings, then Preferences, and finally select General
- Select Detect Tile Devices
- Finally, set Detect Tile Devices to Off
If you have any questions about how Community Find works, visit its page by clicking here. We value your privacy and promise location updates are anonymous and completely secure. If you would like to talk to a Tile Customer Care representative, please feel free to email us here
I’m having some difficulty linking my Tile account to Xfinity. Who can I contact?
You can contact Xfinity Customer Support for help linking your accounts. Click here to go to Xfinity’s support page.