Support for Facebook login is removed for iOS (Apple) users starting with Tile app v2.64. To continue using the Tile app without interruption, you need to set a password for your account.
This affects only iOS (Apple) users. Android, Web, and desktop users can continue to login with Facebook.
Set a password for your account
- Open the Tile app. Make sure you are logged out.
- On the welcome screen, tap the Sign In link at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap the Used to use Facebook? button.
- Type the email address you use to login to Facebook.
- Tap Send to receive a link to set a new password.
If you did not receive a link to set a new password
Please check to make sure the email was not incorrectly sent to the Spam/Junk folder in your Inbox. If you’ve changed your Facebook email since you signed up for Tile, please try the previous email address you used.
If you get a prompt asking you to set a password
Moving forward, you will need to have a password associated with your Tile account to log in to Tile on iOS. Passwords are case-sensitive, must be at least 8 characters long, and must include a letter and a number.
You can use the same email address.