How Tile works with Sennheiser Momentum 3 headphones
The Momentum 3 headphones from Sennheiser are over-the-ear Bluetooth headphones with Active Noise Cancellation. Tile finding technology is built into these headphone devices. Once activated, they work like a Tile would:
- Ring your headphones
- View your headphones’ last known location on a map
- Use the Tile Detector
- Enlist the power of the Tile Network
Note: The Find Your Phone feature is not available with the Momentum 3 headphones.
Activate your Momentum 3 headphones
Make sure the headphones are charged and powered on in order to activate the Tile integration, then:
- Download the Tile app to your mobile device.
- Create and confirm your account.
- Open the Tile app.
- On the home screen of the app, tap the + sign at the top left corner.
- Under Activate a Tile Enabled Device, select Sennheiser.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you already have a Tile account, just follow steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 to activate your Momentum 3 headphones.
Required settings on your mobile device
The following settings ensure that your Momentum 3 headphones work properly with your Tile app:
- Bluetooth set to On
- Location services set to On and Always permission granted to the Tile app
- For iOS, the Tile app must be open and running in the background
Learn more about permission settings that allow Tile finding features to work correctly.
If you’re experiencing problems with the Tile integration in your Momentum 3 headphones, check out these troubleshooting tips.
Disconnect your Momentum 3 headphones from your Tile account
Learn more about disconnecting your Momentum 3 headphones.
Refund or warranty replacement for Momentum 3 headphones
All refund and warranty questions are completed through Sennheiser. You can contact them for support questions.