How Tile works with Skullcandy devices
Tile finding technology is built into your Skullcandy headphone and earbud devices. Once activated, they work like a Tile would:
- Ring your headphones or earbuds
- View your headphones’ or earbuds’ last known location on a map
- Enlist the power of the Tile Network
- Use the Tile Detector
- Share a Tile (only for Skullcandy products that are not True Wireless)
Note: The Find Your Phone feature is not available with Skullcandy headphones and earbuds.
List of Skullcandy headphones/earbuds embedded with Tile technology
ANC (Active Noise Canceling)
Crusher ANC - Headphones
Hesh ANC - Headphones
Method ANC - Earbuds with a wire connecting them
Skullcandy Venue - Headphones
TW (True Wireless)
Sesh Evo - Earbuds
Push Ultra - Earbuds
Push Active - Earbuds
Push Active XT - Earbuds
Grind Fuel - Earbuds
Indy Fuel - Earbuds
Indy Evo - Earbuds
Hesh Evo - Headphones
Dime 2 - TW Earbuds
Jib True 2 - TW Earbuds
ANC and TW
Indy ANC - Earbuds
Indy ANC Fuel - Earbuds
No ANC or TW
Crusher Evo - Headphones
Ink’d Active - Earbuds with a wire connecting them
Method Active - Earbuds with wire connecting them
Method Active Wireless Sport - Earbuds with a wire connecting them
Vert (Clip anywhere) - Earbuds with a wire connecting them
Activate your Skullcandy headphones or earbuds
Make sure your headphones or earbuds are charged and powered on in order to activate the Tile integration, then:
- Download the Tile app to your mobile device.
- Create and confirm your account.
- Open the Tile app.
- On the home screen of the app, tap the + sign at the top left corner.
- Under Activate a Tile Enabled Device, select Skullcandy.
- Select your Skullcandy device and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are activating earbuds, be sure to activate both the Left and Right earbuds.
If you already have a Tile account, just follow steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 to activate your Skullcandy device.
If you’re experiencing problems with the Tile integration in your Skullcandy device, check out these troubleshooting tips.
Disconnect your Skullcandy headphones or earbuds from your Tile account
Learn more about disconnecting your Skullcandy headphones or earbuds.
Refund or warranty replacement for Skullcandy headphones or earbuds
All refund and warranty questions are completed through Skullcandy. You can contact them for support questions.