How Tile works with Bose SoundSport Wireless headphones
Tile finding technology is built into your SoundSport Wireless headphones device. Once activated, they work like a Tile would:
- Ring your wireless headphones
- View your wireless headphones’ last known location on a map
- Use the Tile Detector
- Enlist the power of the Tile Network
Note: The Find Your Phone feature is not available with the SoundSport Wireless headphones.
List of SoundSport headphones embedded with Tile technology:
Only the standard SoundSport Wireless model is embedded with Tile technology. The SoundSport Pulse, Free, or any other Bose models are not included at this time.
Activate your SoundSport Wireless headphones
To activate, you need to complete the following steps in the Bose Connect app and Tile app.
Bose Connect App:
- Install the Bose Connect App on your smartphone or tablet.
- For details about the Bose Connect app and how to update your headphones' firmware, check out Bose’s website.
Make sure the headphones are charged and powered on in order to activate the Tile integration, then:
- Download the Tile app.
- Create and confirm your account.
- Open the Tile app.
- Tap the + sign at the top left corner of the screen.
- Under Activate a Tile Enabled Device, select Bose and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you already have a Tile account, just follow steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 to activate your SoundSport Wireless headphones.
Required settings on your mobile device
The following settings ensure that your Bose SoundSport Wireless headphones work properly with your Tile app:
- Bluetooth set to On
- Location services set to On and Always permission granted to the Tile app
- For iOS, the Tile app must be open and running in the background
Learn more about permission settings that allow Tile finding features to work correctly.
If you’re experiencing problems with the Tile integration in your headphones, check out these troubleshooting tips.
Disconnect your SoundSport Wireless headphones from your Tile account
Learn more about disconnecting your SoundSport Wireless headphones.
Refund or warranty replacement for SoundSport Wireless headphones
All refund and warranty questions are completed through Bose. You can contact them for support questions.