You can use your Xfinity X1 Voice Remote to find your Tiled items!
Tile has partnered with Xfinity to make it easier than ever to find out your Tiled items' last known location by simply asking your X1 Voice Remote.
How do I connect my Tile account with Xfinity?
Click here to learn how to connect your Tile account with Xfinity. You'll need your Tile account email address and password, along with your login information for Xfinity.
Once you've connected your Tile account to Xfinity successfully, you can use voice commands to see the location of your Tiles.
To see the location of your Tiles using your X1 Voice Remote:
- Press and hold the Microphone (Mic) button on your remote
- While still holding the Microphone button, speak a command into the microphone located at the top of your remote.
- Commands must begin with "Xfinity Home"
- Commands must use the words find, locate, or where
- Commands must include the name of the Tile that you are trying to locate.
- Examples of commands you can say are:
- "Xfinity Home, find my keys."
- "Xfinity Home, where is my wallet?"
- "Xfinity Home, locate backpack tile."
Your X1 TV Box will display your Tile's last known location, along with the date and time it was last seen at that spot!
I'm having some difficulty linking my Tile account to Xfinity. Can you help me?
For account linking questions and concerns, we recommend contacting Xfinity customer support for troubleshooting tips.