To join our Tile Beta Program is pretty straight-forward, anyone can join the beta program, but some might also see prompts to download the beta build in a special notification within their Tile app.
How do I get started with the Beta Program?
To get started please follow the instructions below:
- For Android:
- Please click HERE and sign up using your Google Play Store email
- For iOS:
- Please sign up HERE if you are interested. We add people to beta over time so you might not receive an invitation right away. Once you have been selected you will receive an email titled "TestFlight: Tile, Inc. invited you to test Tile"!
(Note: Signing up does not guarantee entry to the beta program)
- Some of our users will also receive an invitation to join our Beta Program through our app.
- Once you have received the email, please click on "Start Testing" and then follow the instructions on the next page (see below)
- After downloading and opening the Testflight app, you should now see a list of apps you are currently testing, please redeem our app using the code in the previous step.
- After redeeming the code, the app should install and you are now ready to test our Tile Beta app! :)
On Android and iOS devices, the beta app will replace your existing app.
How do I know if I'm already part of beta testing?
For iOS Users: Have you received an email invitation to become a Beta tester through TestFlight?
If so, simply accept the invitation (or contact us if you need another invite) and you'll be directed to download the TestFlight app. TestFlight allows you to download the Beta version of the Tile app for iOS.
For Android Users: Open the Google Play Store and search for Tile.
If you're a Beta Tester, you'll see a green banner with the statement: "You're a beta tester for this app. Awesome!"
How Do I submit an App Diagnostic report for the program?
If you have any feedback regarding any new beta features in the app or if you found a bug that you would like to report, you can submit from within our app.
Submitting Feedback/Bug Report for iOS:
- Tap on the settings in our app (gear icon).
- Next, scroll down to the button "Send App Diagnostic Report".
- Please tap on it and submit any feedback or bug you have found.
For Android users, we have recently removed the option to submit an App Diagnostic report. No worries, you can still send your Feedback/Bug Report by following these steps:
- Tap on the settings in our app (gear icon)
- Scroll down to "Contact Customer Care"
- Once the request form opens on your phone's web browser, tap on the drop-down box and tap on "Customer Care Contact Form"
- Fill out the necessary fields and submit any feedback or bug you have found.
If you are unable to access the Beta App for whatever reason and would like to report a crash or issue opening/signing in, please submit the feedback on our Tile Google Play Store page (Android) or Testflight page (iOS).
What if I would like to leave the Tile Beta Program?
If you would like to leave the Tile Beta Program, please click HERE and follow the directions. Thank you for your feedback and support!