If your Tile is missing and not communicating with your mobile device, the map on your Tile app keeps a record of the last time and place your Tile and device were connected.
To check your map:
- In the Tile app, tap the Tile you want to locate.
- Scroll down and tap Location History to see your Tile’s last known approximate location on the map.
- Tap the Bubble to see the address on the map.
- Tap the arrow at the top right corner to get directions to the location.
- Once at the location, check if your Tile is in range and ring it.
Check your permissions to ensure you have the proper settings enabled.