How to Hide & Unhide your old Tiles:
Tile offers a convenient way to help many of community members organize and control their list of Tiles in the app.
If you have a Tile on your list that you are not using or you need to replace it with a new Tile because it's time to reTile, just choose the Tile you no longer need, swipe left, and hide, unhide, or replace it. Here's how it works!
Hide a Tile
1. In the Tile app, choose the Tile you wish to hide, and tap on the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper righthand corner of the Tile's card.
2. Tap the ellipsis "..." on the upper right corner of your Tile card, and then tap “Details” for Android or "More Options" for iOS.
3. Then select "Hide" at the bottom of the screen
Now you see it, now you don't! Your Tile should disappear from the card view.
How to Unhide your Tiles:
We get that mistakes happen, so if you accidentally hid a Tile, it can be undone!
Once a Tile is removed, the app will immediately prompt you on how to unhide your hidden Tile. It's easy to do.
- Tap on the "Settings" (Gear) icon at the corner
- Select "Manage Hidden Tiles". Here you can see any Tile you have hidden or replaced.
- Tap "Unhide,"
- Choose any hidden or replaced Tiles you want to bring back to life
- Those Tiles you chose to unhide will return back to your Tile list screen.
Now you're ready to organize your Tiles!
If you have suggestions, questions, or need help with your Tiles, feel free to contact our Customer Care Team. We want to make sure our customers are well cared for!