How to Hide & Unhide your old Tiles:
Tile offers a convenient way to help many of network members organize and control their list of Tiles in the app.
If you have a Tile on your list that you are not using or you need to replace it with a new Tile because it's time to reTile, just choose the Tile you no longer need, swipe left, and hide, unhide, or replace it. Here's how it works!
Hide a Tile
1. In the Tile app, Tap on the Tile you wish to hide, then tap More Options
2. Under Actions, tap Hide Tile
Now you see it, now you don't! Your Tile should disappear from the card view.
How to Unhide your Tiles:
We get that mistakes happen, so if you accidentally hid a Tile, it can be undone!
Once a Tile is removed, the app will immediately prompt you on how to unhide your hidden Tile. It's easy to do.
- Tap on the Settings (Gear) icon at the corner
- Select Manage Hidden Tiles. Here you can see any Tile you have hidden or replaced.
- Tap Unhide
- Choose any hidden or replaced Tiles you want to bring back to life
- The Tile(s) you chose to unhide will return back to your Tile list screen.
Now you're ready to organize your Tiles!
Please note that hiding a Tile is different from deleting it. If you want to have your Tile deleted or if you have suggestions, questions, or need help with your Tiles, feel free to contact our Customer Care Team. We want to make sure our customers are well cared for!