Trying to locate your Tiled item, you can ring a Tile that is in range or find its last known location on a map.
How do I know if my Tile is in range?
When you open the Tile app and tap on the Tile, you will notice a circle around that Tile’s photo.
If the circle surrounding the item is a solid green, then your Tile is in range. Ring your Tile to locate it.
If the circle is dotted green and spinning, your Tile is in range, but it hasn’t connected to your device yet. Use the proximity meter until the circle becomes solid and green, then ring your Tile.
If the circle is dotted green and NOT spinning, you are close enough to connect to your Tile. Tap on the Tile to connect it.
If the circle is solid and gray, you are out of range of your Tile.
How do I ring my Tile?
- In the Tile app, tap the Tile you want to ring.
- Tap Find.
- Listen for the tune.
- Once found, tap Done or press once firmly on the Tile button to stop the ring.
How do I check my Tile’s last known location on the map?
When your Tile is not in range, check the Tile’s last recorded location on the map.
- In the Tile app, tap on the Tile you want to locate.
- Tap Location History to see your Tile’s last known approximate location on the map.
- Tap the Bubble to see the address on the map.
- Tap the address to get directions to the location.
- Once at the location, check if your Tile is in range and ring it.