You can use the Tile app’s features to organize your list of Tiles in the app.
If you have a Tile on your list that you're not using, or only use sometimes, you can hide that Tile until you need it.
If you have a hidden Tile that you would like to bring back into the rotation, or you accidentally hid a Tile, you can unhide it.
Learn how to hide/unhide a Tile.
If you want to switch out an existing Tile with a new one, you can replace your Tile in the Tile app.
Replace a Tile
When you replace a Tile in the app, you are doing two things: hiding the current Tile and activating the new Tile to take its spot. The replaced Tile does not get deleted from the app, it's just hidden. You can always unhide it later, or transfer it to another user.
- In the Tile app, tap the Tile you wish to replace.
- Scroll down to and select More Options.
- Under Actions, select Replace Tile.
- The app displays a message saying “You are about to add a new Tile to replace the current Tile. We will copy the name and photo to your new Tile. Your current Tile will become unusable.”
- Tap Continue.
- Follow the normal activation process for the new Tile.