You can use the Tile app’s features to organize your list of Tiles within the app. If you have a Tile on your list that you're not using, or only use sometimes, you can hide that Tile’s card until you need it.
If you have a hidden Tile that you would like to bring back into rotation, you can unhide it and send it back to the lineup! If you simply want to switch out an existing Tile with a new one, you can also replace your Tile.
How to Hide a Tile:
- In the Tile app, tap the Tile you wish to hide
- On the drop down menu, select Details if you are an Android user, or More Options if you are an Apple user.
- Under Actions, choose Hide Tile
And Voila! Your Tile has disappeared from view.
How to Unhide a Tile
If you want to bring a Tile back in the app rotation or you accidentally hid a Tile, don’t worry! It can be undone. Here’s how:
- In the Tile app, tap the Settings gear icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Under Tiles, tap Manage Hidden Tiles.
- Choose the hidden Tile you’d like to bring back by tapping unhide.
And just quick as it disappeared, it's reappeared in your Tile rotation.
How to Replace a Tile:
When you replace a Tile in the app, you are simply combining two processes: hiding one Tile and activating a new Tile to take its spot. When you replace one Tile for another, rest easy knowing the replaced Tile is just hidden. You can always bring it back for use, or transfer it to another user.
- In the Tile app, tap the Tile you wish to replace.
- Next, tap Details for Android, or More Options for Apple.
- Under Actions, select Replace Tile. **A pop-up message will appear saying “You are about to add a new Tile to replace the current Tile. We will copy the name and photo to your new Tile. Your current Tile will become unusable.” Keep in mind, the current Tile will simply be hidden. You will be able to unhide it.**
- Select Continue on the pop-up message.
- Follow the normal activation process for the new Tile.
Tada! Your Tile is successfully replaced. Your new Tile will have the same name and picture.