Use your Tile to find your phone -- even if it's on silent mode!
- (iOS only) Make sure that the Tile app is running in the background of your phone.
- Make sure your phone is in range of your Tile.
- Quickly double press the Tile button to make your phone ring.
- Your phone will start ringing and you'll see a notification on the lock screen of your mobile device, letting you know which Tile you rang your device from.
- To stop the ring, tap Found it (Android) or Done (iOS).
If you are unable to find your phone with your Tile, check out these troubleshooting tips.
Learn how to customize Find My Phone.
Use your mobile device to ring another mobile device
The Tile app must be installed on both devices.
Note: The device you want to locate must be logged in using the same Tile Account or shared with you.
- In the Tile app, tap the device you want to locate.
- If the device you want to locate is in range it will connect within 2 minutes and Find will appear.
- Tap Find to ring the device you want to locate.
- To stop the ring, tap Found it (Android) or Done (iOS) on the device that initiated the ring, or on the device ringing, tap the Tile notification that appears.