You can use your Tile to find your phone -- even if it's on silent mode!
- First, make sure that the Tile app is running in the background of your phone, and that your phone is in range of your Tiles.
- Next, quickly double press the Tile button to make your phone ring.
- You'll see a notification on the lock screen of your mobile device, letting you know which Tile you rang your device from. Here's an example:
Disabling Find Your Phone with Tile
You have the option to disable the feature of ringing your phone from your Tile(s).
- Tap into the Tile that you wish to disable from being able to ring your phone from the card view.
- Tap "Find Your Phone".
- Switch the toggle to off (from green to gray) to disable "Find Your Phone".
Note: If you have a Tile from previous years, your Tile button may be on the "e"!