If your Tile is lost, learn more about finding your lost Tile.
If you know your Tile is nearby, but your app is showing that it’s not connected, there are troubleshooting steps you can try to re-establish the connection between the app and your Tile.
Troubleshoot Tile Connectivity
- Ensure your mobile device and Tile app are updated to the latest version
- Ensure Bluetooth and Location Services permission settings are enabled
If you are still unable to connect to your Tile
- Force close the Tile app from your recent apps page
- Disable Bluetooth, then enable Bluetooth again
- Restart your mobile device
- If your Tile is a 2018 model or older, reboot your Tile by pressing and holding down the Tile button on the Tile for 10 seconds. (newer model Tiles do not require a reboot)
- If the Tile does not ring, double press the Tile button on the Tile, if it does not play a tune, the battery may be dead