If the proximity indicator bars are not updating as you get closer/further from your Tile, try these steps below:
First, make sure your phone or tablet is up to date with:
- Your device's latest Operating System to get the latest Bluetooth support.
- The latest version of the Tile app: www.thetileapp.com/app
These updates often contain stability issue corrections and enhancements that resolve a majority of reported issues.
Next, if the issue persists, the Bluetooth on your device may need some refreshing. Let's refresh your Bluetooth connection.
- Check your phone's settings and make sure that the app permission for Bluetooth is allowed
- Turn off Bluetooth for your phone
- Sign out of the Tile app.
- Wait 60 seconds before turning Bluetooth back on
- Sign into the Tile app
If this does not resolve the issue, please let us know right away so that we can continue to work with you to get this issued resolved. Contact us to get started, and our team will get back to you by email.