Change your account password from within the app
- On the home screen of the Tile app, Tap the Gear Icon at the top right corner of the screen to open Settings.
- Tap Manage Account.
- Tap Password, then follow the prompts.
Note: Passwords are case-sensitive and must include one letter, one number, and be at least 8 characters long.
Reset your password
Click on “Forgot Your Password?” to send a password reset link to the email address associated with your Tile account. This resets all Tile mobile logins regardless of your country and Tile website logins for U.S., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
Other Tile website logins outside of the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand are separate from the Tile mobile app login and need to be reset through “Forgot Your Password?”.
If you are trying to access your Tile account from outside of the countries mentioned, go to Tile + Scalefast: My Orders FAQ for the steps on how to reset your password.
If you requested a password reset but did not receive an email
Try the following:
- Check your Junk/Spam folder.
- Search for "email@example.com" in your inbox.
- Add the “thetileapp.com” domain to your email's list of "Safe Senders.”
- If you just added our domain “thetileapp.com” to your Safe Sender list, use the Forgot Password option again.
Emails can take 5 to 10 minutes to be delivered. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes of completing the above, contact us by tapping on the Chat with Us button below.