What is Tile?
Find everything that matters to you, with Tile. Our Bluetooth-enabled devices and handy app make everything findable. Tile helps you locate everyday essentials during your daily routine, removing little inconveniences, and helping you stay organized so you can do your best and focus on what matters. Our versatile finders can slide, stick or attach to anything from your keys to your wallet, phone, passport, laptop, pets, and more.
How does Tile work?
During set up, the Tile app on your smartphone "discovers" the Bluetooth enabled Tile and establishes a connection. Tile then uses the location services of your smartphone to communicate up-to-date location information to the app.
What type of ways can I find my Tile?
Tile has three main finding features. You can:
- Ring your Tile from the Tile app when it is within Bluetooth range
- View the last known location of your Tile using the map on the Tile app
- Enable ‘Notify When Found’ to enlist the help of the Tile community to locate your Tile
But wait, there’s more! With Tile you can also:
- Use the Circles to Find if you can't hear your Tile ring, just watch the green circles fill in as you get closer.
- Use Find My Phone to find your phone or tablet with a push of your Tile’s button
- Share your Tile with a trusted friend or family member
What devices are compatible with Tile?
To see if your device is compatible with Tile, check out the list here
What setting permissions should I enable so Tile can stay connected to my device?
Check out this page here to see setting preferences for your device.