Tile is a Bluetooth device that helps you locate everyday essentials during your daily routine and helping you stay organized so you can do your best and focus on what matters. Our versatile finders can slide, stick, or attach to anything from your keys, to your wallet, phone, passport, laptop, pets, and more!
How Tile works
For Tile to work, you need to first install the Tile app on your mobile device (smartphone or tablet). When you add a Tile, the app "discovers" the Bluetooth-enabled Tile and establishes a connection. Your Tile then uses the location services of your mobile device to communicate location information to the app.
Ways to find your Tile
Tile has three main finding features. You can:
- Ring your Tile from the Tile app when it is within Bluetooth range.
- View the last known location of your Tile using the map on the Tile app.
- Enable ‘Notify When Found’ to enlist the help of the Tile Network to locate your Tile.
With Tile, you can also:
- Use the Tile Detector if you can't hear your Tile ring. Just watch the green circles fill in as you get closer.
- Use Find My Phone to find your phone or tablet with a double-tap of any Tile’s button.
- Share your Tile with a trusted friend or family member so they can find it too.
Devices compatible with Tile
Check out the list of devices compatible with Tile.
Required permission settings so that Tile can stay connected to your device
Check out the recommended permission settings for your device.