We created reTile as a way to thank our loyal Tile customers. You've invested your time into Tile, and we want to give you access to exclusive discounts when replacing your Tiles so you can keep on finding!
The Tile Mate (2018, 2020, and 2022) and Tile Pro (2018, 2020, and 2022) have replaceable batteries, which you can learn more about here. These are not eligible for the reTile program.
Why is reTile great?
- Reliability. You have enough to think about! You shouldn't have to worry about your Tiles too.
- Eco-Friendly. Tile respects Mother Nature. Tiles are 99% recyclable and have long-lasting batteries, which means we're keeping batteries out of landfills.
- New Technology. As you know, technology changes quickly - and that includes Tile! Our reTile program makes sure you always have the latest and greatest technology so that you can find your things better and faster every time.
Eligibility & How it works:
- You'll receive an in-app notification and an email 11 months after your first eligible Tile is activated. This will remind you of your "Tile anniversary," and you can replace all of the current eligible Tiles in your account at the reTile price.
- Simply reTile online or directly through the Tile app.
- When you get your new Tile, replace it through the app and recycle your old Tile at your local e-waste center for proper recycling.
Have some questions? FAQ is below.
Which Tiles are eligible for the reTile program?
Any Tile with a non-replaceable battery and one year lifespan is eligible. All other Tiles now have a replaceable battery, or a longer battery lifespan.
If you have a Tile Mate (2016), Tile Slim (Original), Tile Sport, or Tile Style, you can upgrade to a newer model through the reTile program.
Why don't I see other pack sizes for purchase?
The reTile program was designed to act as a sustainable replacement system for the current Tiles in your account that are eligible for the reTile program. For example, if you have 4 eligible Tiles in your account, you can reTile 4 Tiles at that discounted price. If you want to add any additional Tiles to your account, you can simply purchase new ones!
How do I replace my Tile?
Setting up your replacement Tile is easy:
- Open up the Tile App on your phone.
- Select your old Tile.
- Tap the red Replace Tile banner at the top of your screen. If there is no banner, scroll down to Actions and hit Replace Tile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sync your new Tile.
Your new Tile will have the same name and picture as the one you replaced.
Will the price change?
As Tile continues to grow some adjustments in pricing may occur. We guarantee that our loyal customers will always get the best price available by purchasing through reTile.
What happens to my other Tiles that I didn't activate?
We've worked hard to extend Tile's life as long as possible. If a Tile has not been activated in over a year, you may not have a full year of service left in that Tile. We recommend activating your Tiles as soon as you receive them to take advantage of the maximum benefits.
What if my battery dies early?
If your Tile’s battery dies before the battery lifespan for your model, please contact us here. Our Care Team is happy to help.