Tile has partnered with Fitbit to fuel your fitness journey and help you live a healthier life. The Fitbit Inspire 2 comes with built-in Tile finding technology, so you can always keep track of your fitness journey without missing a move. Download the free Tile app, so you can find your band when it's nearby or far away. Learn more about the Inspire 2 on the Fitbit website.
How does it work? Does it have all the same Tile features?
Your Inspire 2 will vibrate when you press Find on the Tile app. The Inspire 2 will not have an audible ring like the traditional Tile models. The Fitbit Inspire 2 will also have the Find Your Phone feature!
How do I find my Fitbit?
You can locate your Fitbit by going into the Tile app.
- Open the Tile app
- Hit Find on the Fitbit card icon. Your Fitbit will vibrate if it is in range.
- Use the green circles on the Proximity Meter to see if you’re getting closer or farther away from your vibrating Fitbit.
If you don’t have your phone near you or within range, it’s possible to locate your Fitbit Inspire 2 by using a secondary device (if you already have it set up). Please note that this is only possible when your primary device is out of range and unable to connect via Bluetooth to your Fitbit Inspire 2.
Do I need both apps?
Yes. You will need to download the latest version of both the Tile app and the Fitbit app.
If I can’t hear it, how will I know if I’m close or far away?
You can use the Proximity Meter in the Tile app to see if you’re getting closer to your Fitbit Inspire 2, or farther away. Just look at the green circles- the larger the circles, the closer you are to your Fitbit! Learn more about Proximity Meter here.
How do I Find my Phone using the Inspire 2?
On your Fitbit, scroll until you see Find with Tile and press down. Then, press ‘Find my phone’. If your phone is nearby and able to connect with your Inspire 2, it will ring.
How do I activate it?
Download the latest version of the Tile app. Before you activate Tile, be sure to also download the Fitbit app, and begin activation by following these steps:
- Launch the Fitbit app and follow the instructions, while keeping the Inspire 2 next to your phone.
- In the Fitbit app tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.
- If prompted, tap Update Fitbit tracker and follow the instructions to complete the update.
- On the Fitbit Inspire 2 screen, swipe down to scroll through the apps and find Tile.
- Tap the Find With Tile icon.
- When Fitbit Inspire 2 shows “Go to the Tile app on your phone for setup”, click Next at the bottom.
If you're unable to activate, please restart both your Fitbit Inspire 2 and your phone before trying again. You can restart your Fitbit Inspire 2 by going into Settings > Reboot Device.
Which Fitbit model(s) does it work with?
The Find With Tile feature is only available on the Inspire 2 model.
Can I ring it from my other devices?
The Fitbit Inspire 2 is only able to maintain one device connection at a time. It will only connect with your primary device when the device is within range. This means that you will not be able to Find your Inspire 2 from additional tablets or phones unless your primary device is out of Bluetooth range.
Can I share it with someone?
The sharing feature is unavailable for the Fitbit Inspire 2. This also excludes Unlimited Sharing for Premium members.