Change your account password
- On the home screen of the Tile app, tap Settings at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Change Password, then follow the prompts.
Passwords are case-sensitive and must include one letter, one number, and be at least 8 characters long.
Reset your password
Visit our Password Recovery page to enter your email address, and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
If you requested a password reset but did not receive an email
Try the following:
- Check your Junk/Spam folder.
- Do a search for "firstname.lastname@example.org" in your inbox. Sometimes, emails get filtered into an unintended folder.
- Add the thetileapp.com domain to your email's list of "Safe Senders". Some email services recommend that you add trusted senders to a list to ensure that you only get the mail you want.
Note: If you just added our domain thetileapp.com to your Safe Sender list, use the Forgot Password option again.
If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes of completing the above, contact our Customer Care team.