With Tile Premium, our main goal is to provide you with perks that ensure even better peace of mind, such as Smart Alerts, 30-day location history, and free battery replacement.
If you would still like to cancel your subscription, here’s how.
If you signed up through the Apple App Store:
- On your Apple device, go to Settings.
- Tap [Your Name] at the top of the screen.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Tile subscription, then tap Cancel Subscription.
If you signed up through the Google Play Store:
- On your device, go the Play Store app.
- Tap your Profile Icon at the top right.
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
- Select the Tile subscription, then tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you signed up on the Tile website or in the Tile app
- On Tile.com, tap Log In at the top right corner of the screen.
- Sign in to your account.
- On the left-hand navigation bar, select Billing & Premium.
- Select the Edit link to the right of Subscription.
- Select the Cancel Subscription button and follow the instructions.
If you cancel your subscription
For monthly Tile Premium subscriptions, you'll have access for the remainder of the month. For annual Tile Premium subscriptions, you’ll have access for the remainder of the year once you cancel. You will not be charged again.
Note: Refunds are not available for monthly or yearly subscription fees you’ve already paid. If you signed up via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, please contact them for questions about refunds.
Free trials are available to first-time subscribers only. If you’ve had a free trial, you will not be eligible for additional free trials.